– Identify potentially difficult extractions with potential complications.
– Identify elements in medical histories that can contribute to difficult and poorly healing
– Review the healing process after extractions and dental implants and how this relates to the
success of healing of extraction sockets and implants.
– Definition of an “Atraumatic Extraction” and how it relates to conventional techniques.
– Review past and present techniques and review the literature on the efficacy of each.
– Periotome extraction technique: Indications, technique, complications, and advantages of this technique.
– Anterior extractions, with or without immediate implant placement.
– Posterior Maxillary extractions, technique, pearls, and pitfalls.
– Mandibular posterior extractions, technique, pearls, and pitfalls.
– Surgical extractions and techniques with full flap usage.
– Complications: When everything goes wrong.
– Platelet Rich Plasma: Indications, review of literature and how to implement in your practice.
– Live Surgery demonstrations